ONE AAUW. ONE MISSION. ONE FUND.
The AAUW Fund (9110) advances AAUW’s mission by sustaining all our programs and activities. “Greatest Opportunity, Greatest Need” encourages unrestricted donations to the AAUW FUND… so they can help many important efforts like NCCWSL, member leaders’ programs , LAF, TechSavvy, Elect Her, $tart $mart, College/University partners, Student Advisory Councils, new program development, Outlook, AAUW Advocacy, research. These programs get results for women and girls; and that’s AAUW’s top priority, now and in the future.
For more control over your donation’s impact, gifts can be restricted to areas within any specific fund, which are described briefly below.
Support your favorite AAUW programs with tax-deductible gifts.
- The Educational Opportunities Fund (4336) supports educational and lifelong learning opportunities that give women a chance for a lifetime of success. For example, American Fellowships include the Ann Richards Fund (4324), established by AAUW-TX in 2008.
- The Eleanor Roosevelt Fund (9170) supports AAUW research to provide analysis, data, and accurate information about issues that are important to women and girls.
- The Leadership Programs Fund (4339) supports programs that develop women’s potential to lead in their schools, communities, and country. Includes NCCWSL, Elect Her, $tart $mart.
- The Legal Advocacy Fund (3999) supports the protection of the legal rights of those who are facing discrimination.
- The Public Policy Fund (4337) supports advocacy for public policies and laws that are fair to women.
AAUW Funds has a 125 year history! Since 1888, AAUW has awarded nearly $100 million in fellowships, grants, and awards to more than 12,000 women from over 130 countries!
How to Make a Donation
Pay by Check – Please make all checks payable to AAUW Fund. If you prefer to restrict your gift to a specific fund, please indicate the name or number of the fund in the memo section of your check or any accompanying document and mail to AAUW, P.O. Box 98045, Washington, DC 20090-8045.
Contributions to all of these programs are fully tax deductible. If you have any questions about giving to AAUW or would like to receive information about including AAUW in your estate plans, please contact AAUW at 202.728.3307 or contact email@example.com.
We have sponsored special events like shopping at KENDRA SCOTT’s new store and a holiday silent auction. The Branch Funds Committee appreciates new ideas and participation in FUNdrai$ing!
AAUW Is a Top-Rated Charity